February 3rd, 2021 by admin
One thing that stands out to us is that replacing, updating, and managing computers for a business is tough, expensive, and time-consuming. That is why we have created a way to simplify how you procure, maintain, and replace computers, network infrastructure hardware and peripherals for your employees! With this set-it-and-forget-it program, Heron Managed Services will provide enterprise quality hardware, software, licensing, manufacturer extended on-site warranty, fast replacement of failed devices, and ecofriendly decommissioning of end-of-life equipment for one low flat rate per month per device.
- Avoid tedious maintenance of hardware, software, security, and licensing
- Enjoy fast, efficient, standardized, secure hardware without the hassle of maintenance when you bundle managed services
- For the life of the term, any defective or failed device will be replaced fast (typically within 48- hours)
- Boost your productivity and reduce downtime with the included expert support team to diagnose and repair problems as they occur with our option to bundle in additional support services
Unlike a traditional lease agreement that must be capitalized, and depreciation taken at tax time, your monthly cost is a straight operating expense. So, you can enjoy the business write-off and avoid the hassle.
- Manufacturer Extended Warranty Included
- Get imaging service for the equipment and replacement for a low one-time fee
- Option to bundle-in peripheral hardware to complete your set up
- No trade-up or buy-out options. You are not obligated to purchase obsolete hardware
- Automatic monthly ACH or credit card payments with no transaction fees
- No need to deal with supplier manufacturer warranty claims, we handle it all!
So, the next time you need to upgrade your office’s equipment, consider the convenience and cost- savings of using our Technology as a Service program instead of paying thousands of dollars upfront on new equipment! Here is a comparison chart that shows the superior value of the TaaS program compared to purchasing a new device.
Contact us today to explore the Technology as a Service program to upgrade your network and computers now.
Posted in: Solutions